- Commissioning Traits: Category, Mediums, Costs and Time
- Artist Agreement
Stylised Portraits, Nudes, Abstract, Mixed Media commission
Oil, Acrylic, Acrylic Gloss/Other Mediums, Watercolour, Inks, Mixed media,
Canvas or linen on stretcher
Cost & Delivery of Canvas + Decided Costs depending on variables.
Approx 2 -3 months after engagement. Shorter time frames can be agreed with advance notice.
Artist Commission Agreement
Think about what you'd like and write into the email subject line:
"Commission, YOUR NAME, DATE of Request"
In the email, write a short request taking into account the Commissioning Traits.
Then, send the email to Elinor Rowlands
- A meeting will be set up in whichever format is most accessible for you.
- Then, a short report/agreement will be sent for you to sign.
- The process begins.
- The easiest way for distance commissioning is for the client/customer to buy the canvas and have it shipped to the Artist's address.
- Rowlands shall work from the canvas of your choosing.
- Clients/Customers will be updated along the way with each layer(s) painted.
- Artist will then send it back to customer when painting is finished.